Friday, June 6, 2014

Caye Caulker

Wow I love Caye Caulker! We have had so much fun finding numerous conch shells, going snorkeling, swimming with stingrays (that I was too scared to do), opening coconuts with our new friend Keith, and so much more. I have seen I think only 5 or 6 cars and the rest are all golf carts, it's pretty cool! This morning we headed to a coffee shop that serves Starbucks. I never thought there would be one down here! I am getting pumped for my dad to arrive tomorrow... Yay! I took a picture from where I am sitting upstairs at the hotel by the beach...and look what there is! There are so many of these iguanas around. There is seriously only one kind of hot sauce in the restaurants in Central America.  












6 comments:

  1. Whoa cool! I understand why you'd be scared to swim with stingrays... I'm not sure if I would've worked up the courage to do that...
    I miss you! I'm glad that you're having a good time during this AMAZING life experience though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kinda hung off the swim ladder with my mask and snorkel watching them from a distance and moving if they got too close. =\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were those reef sharks!?!?!?!?!? =DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were called nurse sharks... not deadly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went snorkeling again and I actually went in with the stingrays! Although I was tucked up almost the whole time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome for getting in at all though! Swimming with stingrays... That sounds both epically amazing and terrifying at the same time...

      Delete