Friday, June 13, 2014

Serving Children With Cerebral Palsy

This morning there was a small earthquake! We chose to serve in a orphanage where almost every child has cerebral palsy. It was amazing to see the way that so may children live. I am so very thankful that I get to live a life so wonderful compared to these beautiful children. We helped bottle feed the children, play with them and pray. A few were older than Ryker but look as though they were only 5 years old. Oh yes it is Ryker's birthday today, what an amazing experience on your birthday! I am sorry, but we weren't able to to take pictures so we sadly don't have any. We are excited to eat dinner with a group from Alabama that were volunteering also. Kayla and Lauren, both 11, are the two that I espically spend time with. We will also be having dinner with them tonight as well! I am missing you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment